Hello, baraha does not have phonetic keyboard.  phonetic keyboard is available
in google input tools it meant.  For more information and to get google input
in various languages visit here <http://www.google.co.in/inputtools/windows/>

--

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt!

☺ ☺ ☺

Sheik mohammedali,

Bangalore - karnataka - India

Mobile: +918722048561