hi, greetings
compare to android  OS 4.2 and 4.3, there are lot of acccessability
features got improved
many screen readers are there to use your phone like, mobile
accessability, talkback, speel, etc
still we are far from the perfection but, I can  tell u that, u can
really manage with  touch  phones
as you mentioned your budget is around 10 to 13 Thousand, u may go
with Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Duos S7272

Product Features:
Dual Sim, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC
Dual Core, 1 GHz Processor
1 GB RAM
4 GB inbuilt memory
4 inches, 480 x 800 px display
5 MP Camera with flash
Memory Card Supported, upto 64 GB
Android, v4.2.2
if u need to go to higher version of Android  u need to increase your budget

On 21/02/2014, Poonam Lakra <poonamlakra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> I am willing to bye an android mobile.
> Please help me with your suggestions.
> My budget is around 10 to 13 Thousand approximately.
>
> Please let me know, the new latest mobiles, which are available and
> perfectly accessible for VI [Name and Model Number].
> Xolo would be better or Samsung or any other?
>
> It would be highly appreciable, if I may get the skype id and Mobile
> number of those who has recently bought new touch mobiles.
> Also tell me one thing, is there any accessibility difference for VI
> between OS 4.2 and 4.3?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
>

> skype ID poonamlakra00
>   DRDo/CFEES/DELHI

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com
Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com
Skype: shankar.a
mobile:+91 9945860671