hai friends, i'm using access but very limited angle only. so if
anybody has tutorial for access 2010 with jaws kindly send me. it will
be useful inside andhrabank to customise many reports easily.

r. aravind,
clerk in andhrabank,
mobile no: +91 9940369593,
email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.