From: Bhavya shah
Sent:  01/03/2014, 6:33  pm
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
        the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Request for information on Leisure and recreation

Music- I used to normally learn Indian Vocal Music with sighted people
so singing is not a problem. For learning musical instruments online a
person named Bill Brown has made audio tutorials for the visually
impaired to teach guitar, flute, piano etc.
Literature- These days Bookshare has become popular. However, I search
the web for ebooks and always have been successful till now.
Sports- Organisations such as YMCA are quite good and I learn swimming there.
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah