CCleaner is primarily a cleaner utility. Open CCleaner. Tab to the
Cleaner Button and activate it by pressinc space or enter. Tab on to
reach the treeview. Select all the options you want to be cleaned. Tab
ones more where it says "Windows Tab". Use the arrow keys to move to
the Applications Tab. Shift Tab ones to come back into the treeview.
Select the applications you want to be cleaned. Then tab on to analyze
button. Ones the analysis is complete, activate the run cleaner
button. . CCleaner is by default on the cleaner button. You can simply
open the program, press Alt+A to analyze and ones its done, Alt+R to
activate the Run Cleaner, from next time onwards.
Best,

On 3/4/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How to clean up the system using c cleaner? I use c cleaner only for
> uninstalling the program, what are other powerful tools of c cleaner?
>
> On 3/4/14, BIKRAMADITYA BEHERA <bikram.greets...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello sir,
>> There is another alternative that you can switch over in order to
>> implement
>> a relatively more productive intervention which might provide some
>> functional efficiencies to your system. If you have encountered this
>> problem before a few days, then you may consider utilizing the system
>> restore option. It will revert your system to the exact condition of the
>> specified date on which your machine was running normally. Please make
>> sure
>> a specific date when it was behaving appropriately, and restore your
>> system
>> to that date. Please note that if you have cleaned up the system restore
>> shadow copy by using the 'disc cleanup' feature or any such system
>> cleaning
>> program like C cleaner, you will not be able to apply the system since
>> the
>> requisite files may no longer be there to assist this operation to be
>> executed.
>> Hope that helps
>> Regards
>> Bikram
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Mahesh S. Panicker <
>> maheshspanic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Use a program like CCleaner to clean up the system. Do you have a
>>> problem with every program? Or is it a Windows Explorer issue. If it
>>> is a windows Explorer issue, just try these steps. Got it from an
>>> earlier Access India discussion, the 2nd solution worked vparticularly
>>> well for me.
>>> "1, navigate to windows explorer;
>>> Windows-key+e,
>>> 2, now use the keystroke; Alt+p. Make sure Show the preview pane is