Hi Friends,

For your information...

Here  i am sharing Sources of Indian Constitution.

urces of Indian Constitution
Dear readers, Today we are going to discuss about constitution. Our
constitution adopted best features of many constitution of world. Here
is a detail list of sources of Indian constitution. We are providing
this list by keeping SSC CGL aspirants in mind. But it can be helpful
in all competitive exams.

COUNTRY FEATURE
UK ·         Parliamentary form of government
·         Rule of law
·         Legislative procedure
·         Writs
·         Cabinet system etc.

GOI Act 1935 ·         Federal scheme
·         Public service commissions
·         Emergency provisions
·         Judiciary
·         Office of Governor etc.
USA ·
·         Impeachment of President
·         Removal of judges
·         Judicial review
·         Independent judiciary
·         Office of vice president
Ireland ·         Directive Principles of  State Policy(DPSP)
·         Method of election of President
·         Nomination of members to RajyaSabha
Canada ·         Federation with strong centre
·         Vesting residuary powers with centre
·         Appointment of Governor by the centre
·         Advisory jurisdiction of Supreme Court
·         Single citizenship
Australia ·         Concurrent list
·         Joint sitting of two houses of Parliament
USSR
(Now Russia) ·    FundamentalDuties(addedwith42nd amendment in 1976)
·     Ideal of Justice (Social, Political and Economic) in the preamble
Weimer Constitution
(Germany) ·          Suspension of fundamental rights during emergency
French constitution ·        Republic Idea of liberty,
       equality and fraternity in preamble
South Africa ·         Procedure of amendment to the constitution
·         Election of members of RajyaSabha
Japan ·         Procedure established by law

--
Thanks and best Regards
Yours

Feel free to get back to me, always available for you

Contact details  :

Mobile : 9620426775 (KK)
        7306828129 (Andhra)

Office : 08040071308