From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Kotian, H P
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:45 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Death for the mentally disabled | The Economist

Rajesh

Again, in a real situation, if there is a crash, it is always followed by an
instant  fire. Survival at any rate is very thin for anyone. Priority
evacuation will never work. If you have to survive it, you have to go on your
own. Your first task would be to get out of the plane, of course not causing a
choke. Next, you should run as swiftly and as far your breath can take you.
Fire is the greatest danger then. To my mind this is a hypothetical exercise.

If you have to get fried, you don't have to break your bones before that. Take
it easy and enjoy your last moments. There is no need to rush on that.Sorry,
you will not get to hear the sweet voice saying, "Welcome to smashangaon, the
temperature outside is 25 degrees and inside here 300 degrees. Thankyou for
flying XX air and regret you shall not fly with us again".
  On a smilie note, let us put this thread to rest. Happy flying.

Harish.