Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] bookshare membership

File is corrupted! I downlode few books but when I open it, it says
File is corrupted, why?

On 3/11/14, pratik <pratiktu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
 I have completed the procedure given by you on last Sunday. I have
received
mail from bookshar saying to complete the remaining two formalities. I have
also sent the scanned copy of my certificate with other details  to the
mail
id provided  by you on last Sunday only.
 Still i have not received any reply from the same. How will i know about
my
membership status?

 Please reply.
Thanks in advance.