HI,

I spoke to some people in the bank about this.  The collecting bank
where the cheque is deposited will send the image  of the cheque.  The
paying bank (where we hold account) will verify the cheque for
sufficiency of funds and other formalities like date, signature
verification, etc.  So, the only difference(from our perspective) in
the CTS when compared to the earlier system is that the employee at
the paying bank gets the image of the cheque whereas he gets the
physical cheque in the earlier system.  All other aspects like
signature verification are uniform in both the systems.  In other
words, any special treatment extended to visually challenged in the
traditional system can be made available in the CTS as well.

On 3/11/14, KanchanPamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks. When you find out what exactly is happening, please clarify if the
> comment is on the system or on the cheque itself.
> I had asked my branch manager to put it on the cheque that I was going to
> issue.
> Kanchan

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497