Dear Friend, you can buy Braille Pocket Frames from the following Organizations.
 Advance Engeneering Works, 22, Subash road, Dehradune.
Phone: 0135-2734426, 0135-2654530.
Fax: 0135-2652606, 0135-2650944.
Mobile: 09412055577.
email: advanceenggwor...@gmail.com
advanceenggwo...@yahoo.com
i...@advancebraille.com
website: www.advancebraille.com

Worth Trust, 48, New Thiruvalam Road, Katpadi, Tamilnad.--632007.
Phone: 0416-2242739, 0416-2243464.
email: h...@worthtrust.org.in

National Institute for the visually handicaphed,116, Rajpur Road,
Dehradun, Uthrakhand.

I have no idea that you will get braille or similar objects from All
India Confederation of the Blind. Please ask them directly in the
following address.

The Secretry General, All India Confederation of the Blind, Sector 5,
Rohini, New Delhi.--110085.
Phone: 011-27054082, Fax: 011-27050915.
email: aicbde...@yahoo.com
website: www.aicb.org.in