From: Blind Graduates' Forum of India [mailto:contact.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 3:32 PM
To: Vishnu Ramchandani
Subject: Monthly Knowledge Sharing Session - Child Protection and Safety from
Abuse

Dear all,

Greetings from Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI).
Summer reminds most of us in India of the "vacations", and the mind immediately
leaps to children. So, this April we bring to you an interactive talk on Child
Protection and Safety from Abuse.
It's our pleasure to have the experienced psychologist Ms. Suchismita Bose ,
the director of the nonprofit 'The Foundation'
www.thefoundation.in<http://www.thefoundation.in/> (founded by actor Rahul
Bose) address us. We believe that by learning about the issues and indulging in
an open discussion we can prevent violence of rights and occurrence of abuse.
But why should I attend?

-          If you are a parent or an uncle or an aunt, it is about the safety
and happiness of an important member of your family

-          If there are no children in your family, the child could be your
neighbor's, your colleague's, your friend's. Every child has a right to live
with security and it will enable you built a better world.

-           Your participation may also help some of you come to terms with
your childhood or past.

We must know, we need to know, for awareness, for knowledge, and for building
an inclusive society.

We hope to see you on

Saturday, April 26, 2014

>From 3 pm to 6 pm

At Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan basement hall, Jagannathrao Bosale
Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021 - opposite Mantralay.  The venue
can be conveniently reached by bus root number 138 from CST station as
well as 138/100 from Churchgate station.  Share taxi services are also
available from both these railway stations.

For any further queries

Call Dinesh on 9969029700

Regards,
BGFI team
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.