no then u need to download the update from the store and after
installing remove the windows.old folder and use sysprop to capture a
wim file then replace the wim in the windows 8 iso with the new 1.
if u get a windows 8.1 iso from tech net then no way to upgrade just
do a clean install

On 5/3/14, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Austin,
> I am not able to install windows 8.1 from a windows8 product key.
> Actually, when I run windows 8.1 upgrade assistant, it shows that this
> product key didn't work.
> Any solution for this?
> Thanks,
> Ajay
>
> On 5/1/14, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Austin,
>> Suppose, I have made a clean install of windows 8 and I have windows
>> 8.1 iso as well.
>> Now, can you please describe the process to upgrade my windows 8
>> installation from previously downloaded iso itself without downloading
>> again?
>> Thanks,
>> Ajay
>>
>> On 4/30/14, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi.
>>> yes its more accessable.
>>> do u have the serial key?
>>> if yes u can directly download the iso from microsoft.
>>> to download this iso go to.
>>> http://winsupersite.com/windows-8/windows-81-tip-download-windows-81-iso-windows-8-product-key
>>> however u need to take care of some things.
>>> 1. download the iso from the pc that your going to upgrade.
>>> 2. in the download process there will be a option to create iso check
>>> that.
>>> 3. you can only apply this iso to this pc.

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.