hello friends,
bluestacks is not accesible with jaws. but we can install talkback in
bluestacks itself. it is not bad. we can download and use any of the
android applications in it via google play store. i'm using whats app
in this using talkback. whats app is  quite accesible in this. if we
need we can download kit kat launcher which makes our pc completely
looks like an android device. but it works   just as an application in
windows. it cannot access any storage  areas of the pc. but we can use
internet applications like whats app. but we need sited help to
download talkback. once you configured it will be launched
automatically. then we can mute jaws. i downloaded and tried the
google tts in it,the response to our keyboard actions becomes very
slow, while we install talkback picco tts will be the default one.
bluestacks requires graphics card in our pc. download and try it.
please get back with your comments on it.
-- i used talkback with physical keyboard of my pc. it is not bad. you
can try one more way,lock the left mouse button using jaws command. it
is also fine.
With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose
email:m2re...@gmail.com