I am using SBI net banking. there is no captcha security.

From: "Himanshu Sahu" <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 9:39 AM
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> Subject: Re: [AI] Captcha security Immage of Allahabad Bank'sInternetBanking Page

Friends thanks for your responses...
But I am looking for the answer whether any other bank asks the same
captcha security code to be solved. Please share your experiences...

ToKasia:
There is already three level security in my bank's internet banking system viz.,
a) login password
b) transaction password and,
c) one time password (OTP) which is sent to the customer's mobile at
the time of transaction.

To Bhawani Bhai:
Please go ahead with filing a PIL with the help of any of delhi based
NGOs, ask me if any support is needed.

To Hozifa:
Your idea sounds good but we can not use it while transacting through
bank's intra-net site while sitting in office (I am myself employee of
Allahabad Bank).
The another idea may be to introduce alternative sound captcha option
for VI users as I have seen it on many standard sites.

Friends, kindly revert with your experiences whether other banks also
use captcha security or not. After findings I am going to write to my
bank's HO and CBS office to consider its removal (if other banks do
not use it) or alternative sound option (in case if it is prevalent in
all bank's internet banking).