yes, you are right. when I press enter on graphic calendar it opens.
but when I press enter on any date, it comes to main window. then how will I select month and year? I mean, we have to select three things for entering date. date, month and year. I am not able to select the right combination because as I select one, it comes to the main window. any solution?
From: "Sandeep Gautam" <sandeepgau...@ntpc.co.in>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:39 AM
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessibility of internet banking offered by ICICI   Bank

HI Kapil and all:

Regarding SBI netbanking's calendar:

press enter on the text which says graphic calendar
calendar must be open at the bottom of page
just go to bottom of page.
press shift c one or two time, you will find the field of month and year.
later you can select date by simply hitting enter on required date.

Just for trial: sometimes date list can be open by pressing enter and then using space and then by arrow key to go through all the list. (this is for other net banking other than SBI)

Sandeep