According to today's dailies The man inquestion has been sent to Tihar
Read below Express story published this morning.
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/dance-guru-sent-to-tihar-girl-records-statement/
A day after national award winner Guru Syed Sallauddin Pasha was
arrested for allegedly molesting and sexually assaulting one of his
students, the student recorded her statement before a magistrate.

Pasha's wife Rani Khanam, a celebrated Kathak dancer and a national
award winner, has also filed a police complaint against him, alleging
that she was assaulted by him. Khanam will depose before the
magistrate on Tuesday.

Pasha, who owns Ability Unlimited Foundation, is a pioneer of
therapeutic theatre and trains disabled children in dance forms.

On Monday, Pasha was sent to judicial custody for 14 days by a Delhi
court. Metropolitan Magistrate Muneesh Garg sent him to Tihar jail
till May 26.

According to the student's complaint, Pasha allegedly sexually abused
disabled girls, minors and women artistes at his foundation.

"We are just waiting for the statements to be recorded. Then, we will
rope in NGOs to counsel the children. If the students there come
forward to complain against the dance guru, then relevant sections
will be added to the existing FIRs," a police officer said.

Pasha was arrested on Sunday morning as he prepared to leave for
Bangalore. Police said two FIRs have been registered against Pasha on
the basis of charges levelled against him by his student and wife.

Pasha's wife has filed a separate complaint of domestic violence,
attempt to murder and abetment to suicide against her husband.

"I am not certain about the future of the foundation. The arrest has
been made and I have been called to the court tomorrow (Tuesday). It
is out in the open now and I am prepared for whatever happens next.
All the students are still at the foundation," Khanam said.

"The student alleged that Pasha sexually assaults minors on the
pretext of healing them. According to the complaint, he often
addresses students as his daughters and molests them. The complainant
said she even has a video tape, in which a disabled student alleges
that while touring Bangalore for a stage show, Pasha forced her to
share a room and then sexually assaulted her," a police officer said,
quoting the complaint.

According to the girl, she did not complain earlier as she was worried
about how people would react, but decided to tell the authorities
after he continued to outrage the modesty of girls.

to help us personalise your reading experience.The foundation run by
Pasha is an organisation which trains students in dance forms and
empowers wheelchair-bound persons.