Dear Shadab,

Your words are always inspiring.  A small correction this time though.
  I'm not hoping that the cruel beloved will become mine someday.
Rather I'm hoping I'll get freed from her deceiving, yet comfortable
embrace soon.  No corrections in the solution you offered though.
Thanks for all the words to make me realise what I am.

On 5/13/14, Shadab Husain <shadab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Vamshi, you are like that innocent and slavish lover who knows that
> craving for his cruel beloved is useless yet he continues to hope that
> one day she will be his. (Hope here is the hurdle to liberty.)
>
> Accept that you are blind and will never be able to walk as before.
> Cut the hope of walking as the sighted again and face life.
>
> "We forge the chains we wear in life."
>
> Charles Dickens
>

> On 5/5/14, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This post should be read hundred times by people like me, who, despite
>> deteriorating vision and growing dependence, are still either hesitant
>> or reluctant to take up independent mobility with white cane.  For a
>> start, I'm carrying the white cane in my bag for the last year or so.
>> Should get trained in it, and use it.
>>

>> On 5/5/14, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 'This blogpost is written by Anandhi Vishwanathan, who is currently
>>> working with the Centre for Internet Research in Bangalore. This is
>>> the first guest post by Anandhi and the second guest blogpost on
>>> Eyeway. Please note that Eyeway's Blog entries reflect the opinions of
>>> the author and contributors, meant to encourage debate and discussion,
>>> and not Score Foundation's official policy position.'
>>> Visit: http://www.eyeway.org/?q=regaining-confidence
>>>
>>> --
>>> Avinash Shahi
>>> M.Phil Research Scholar
>>> Centre for The Study of Law and Governance
>>> Jawaharlal Nehru University
>>> New Delhi India

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on: