i agreed with Neredimalli sir,
actions r more effective than words.
but should have guts.
as i read your mail.
he is not that much stronger that is why he was beaten by the family.

On 5/13/14, Neredimalli Annavaram <annavara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Farhana ,
>

> If is the resident of Hyderabad, Kurnool, Vijayawada or Kakinada by any
> chance, please let me know so that we can act immediately. Since he's house
> arrested, as we understand from your mail, I don't think our usual advices
> would be of any use. The only option would be for some of us to act, if the
> problem really wants.
>

> Annavaram, Hyderabad Central University.
>
> Mobile: 8374701417.
>
> Personal E-mail: annavara...@gmail.com
>

> Sent from Windows Mail

You realize the value of something only when it bigins to leave you.
Regards,
Danish Mahajan
general secretary   of radio udaan
Click the link below to Download to Listen radio Udaan:
http://panel5.serverhostingcenter.com:2199/tunein/igfpehal.pls

email I D:
dan...@radioudaan.com
danish.mahaja...@gmail.com