Dear Shadab,

Being visually challenged as well as a banker, let me put forth my
thoughts on this.

1.  Use on line banking as far as possible.
2.  Activate SMS alerts on your mobile so that you get to know about
the transaction as soon it is over.
3.  Every time you visit the branch, get home a few transaction slips
so that you get them  filled up by people whom you can trust.
4.  Remember the denominations and make sure you tell them to the
employee so that he gets to know that you are sure of what you are
doing.
4.  If you are banking with SBI, use your debit card to withdraw as
well as deposit cash into your account at green channel counters so
that you won't need to fill any forms.  If you want to deposit cash
into an account repeatedly, you can take a GRC (green remit card)
which you can use for depositing cash.  The beneficiary as well as the
remmitter will get SMS alerts about the transaction.

If you can be specific about the ways you are getting cheated, I can
provide guidance on the ways to prevent the same.

On 5/18/14, mahendra <gal...@chello.at> wrote:
> [...]
>>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>

>>Search for old postings at:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>>with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>>changes, please visit the list home page at
>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>

>>Disclaimer:
>>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
>>itself to its veracity;
>>
>>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>mails sent through this mailing list..
>
> with warm regards
>
> Mahendra Galani
> skype chintu3886 Mobile+whats app+ Viber +4369917455595 Landline

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org