Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] eloquence for nvda

Hello dear respected sir,

Please use the following link to download Eloquence voice for NVDA
which I have uploaded in sendspace.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o3emg5

Please download it before 10th June.
Install this voice and you may benfited.
After install it, you must restart NVDA.
Then press insert+control+S.
Synthesizer dialogue will open. press down or up or down arrows until
you here ETI Eloquence press enter on it you will enjoy eloquence
voice.

Download and enjoy!

All the best
You can contact if you have any doubts.