Hi using Tapin Radio 6.1 I think with no acessibility issues. If you look under help you would find the option to update the program.

-----Original Message----- From: Ashik
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 6:24 AM
To: accessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning thedisabled.
Cc: black-operati...@googlegroups.com ; KeyBoard Users
Subject: [AI] Problem in Tapin Radio

Dear Friends,

I have recently switched to Windows7. Tapin Radio worked perfectly in XP, but in Windows7, there are problems. It has got installed fine, but I can not find stations. When I press Enter on any options in the Search Menu, it does not proceed. For example, if I press enter on the option Country, there should appear the list of countries, but it doesn't. It has happened in the computer of my friend as well. Please guide me. If the version 1.58 is not compatible with Windows7, please provide me the compatible one. One more thing. Somebody says that redio sure is equally good. If it works well with Windows7, please provide it to me as well.

Thanking you in advance.
Ashik Hirani
09428855867