From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mujeeb Rahman
Sent: 31 May 2014 10:33
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Online English classes

Hi Mr. Husain, I am looking for an online training program, which can
correct my basic grammar and teach me the fundamentals of letter writing. I
would be more grateful to you, if you could connect me with any such
professionals or other resource centers.

Thanking you

On 5/30/14, Shadab Husain <shadab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mujeeb, you were lucky that those institutes denied you admission.
> Please specify your requirements of learning business English, and
> I'll search online resources. Till then, explore
> http://www.getrichslowly.org
>
> And click
> https://www.google.co.in/search?site=&source=hp&q=bbc+business+terms&o
> q=bbc+

business+terms&gs_l=hp.3..0i22i30l2.7319.24875.0.25511.61.24.24.10.20.3.676.
> 6013.2j8j5j5j3j1.24.0....0...1c.1.45.hp..16.45.3037.10.TiWBZX5wAFw
>

> PersonalityAndEnglish.blogspot.com
> Fall down 9 times stand up 10

Best,

Mujeeb