Hi dear list members,

I was just curious to know if ever any one of you are comfortable frying or
specially deep frying the food stuff like puries, bajhiyas etc.
Actually I am using  the induction cooktop for all my cooking related needs and
I am very comfortable  with cooking every thing including chapattis. However
when I try to deep fry some things then firstly I am not able to separate the
food  from the excess oil while removing it out from the kadai or frying pan
and secondly, I don't get to know if the food stuff is adiquatly fried or some
part is kacha.
Any triks???
Further, I also wish if the group members are interested, some of us could
share our cooking experiences and how we manage all the activities related to
cooking without seeing. This might benefit all.

Thanks and warm Regards,
Nikita V. Raut,
Senior Manager [HR]
Baroda Corporate Center, Bank of Baroda,
C- 26, G - block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra [E], Mumbai- 400051.
deskphone: +91-22-66985557.

intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.