Dear Yishu pal,

There is a dedicated group for visually challenged bankers by name
"visually impaired bankers of India".  You can interact with about
more than 300 visually challenged bankers from different banks
including your own Canara Bank.  To subscribe, please  send a mail to

vib-india+subscr...@googlegroups.com

In the return mail, click on the link "apply for membership" in which
you can fill your details like name, location and purpose of joining
the bank.  You will be subscribed to the group.

On 6/29/14, Yishu Pal <pyi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi dear access Indians,
>
> Many of you are working in various banks.
> I have joined in Canara bank as PO from 23-06-2014.
> But still I don't know what will be my job profile after going to the
> Office/Branch from the date-07-07-2014 onwards.
> I have asked to my faculties regarding my job profile after the training,
> but they are telling don't worry.
>
> So friends, Kindly let me know regarding my job profile and other things
> also.
> Your variable suggestions will help me to survive myself in the bank
> easily.
>
> Thanks and best regards
> Yishu pal

G. Vamshi