Pooja, you are absolutely correct! But, if you are good, you are just good!
Every marriage, sighted partner or blind partner has to be nurtured and
taken care of... it is like bringing up a delicate  flowering plant!

Very few people actually can over come their own egos and work towards a
happy and successful marriage! Most people sighted or not, live jtogether
just because now they are married and they just have to live together!
Therefore, just don’t worry, we just have to learn and solve challenges in
marriages as they come along!
Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
–Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting – Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and
Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.