Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessing graphic calendars online

madam! the case was about to be decided on my favour but, IRCTC argued that we don't have any control on our web software everything is managed by CRIS, center for railways information system. they are only a channel between user and server. later it was decided that CRIS and ministry of railways, both should be a party on the matter. the hearing notices will be sent to both the parties later as per the convenience of the court.

-----Original Message----- From: KanchanPamnani