Hey Ishita,

Just because you think a particular job profile might be inaccessible
or rather hard for a blind person does not imply that it will indeed
be the case. Last month, I happened to attend a STEM access conference
in Washington. Can you think of a blind civil engineer? Or, how about
a blind chemist? Or even better, how about a blind surgeon? Sounds
impossible, right. But, I met some people who are actually involved in
these vocations, and are well-known in their field. They use some
rather clever adaptations. The point that I'm trying to drive home is
that with the evolution of technology, a lot is possible. You just
need to explore alternate ways of doing things. It might be a little
challenging first, but then, everything smoothens out. While I agree
with Rajesh Sir that there's no point being overly optimistic,
accepting something as impossible and being very pessimistic is also
bad.

I'm not being philosophical or optimistic here, but am rather quoting
from experience and example. Also, quoting a line from your E-mail:
"we all know what we can do and what we can't"
Well, I don't really think so. There's much more than we think we can
do. Sky is the limit, after all! We just need to come up with
alternate ways and approaches.

Best,
--
-Kartik Sawhney,
Cell: +1-(650) 492-3220 (US), +91-9958499435 (India)