-----Original Message-----
From: Shiva Prakash M A
Sent:  05/07/2014, 5:05  pm
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] HAPPY NEWS FOR KARNATAKA VISUALLY CHALLENGED GIRLS
dear shiew parkash,i would like to wellcome and appreciate this most needed
initiative of a councelling for employment and carier options  to v i girls.
And extend my open support for outstanding success to this workeshop.
 Gautam agarwal g s nfb karnataka.
Dear All,

        Its my pleasure to officially announced that.  Divya Jyothi.
Charitable Trust and UDIS form will be jointly hosting a "STATE LEVEL
counseling employment and carrier guidance workshop FOR VISUALLY
CHALLANGED" girls in Mysore on 2nd and 3rd August 2014 and we would
like to extent the invitation to all our visually challenged girls
friends and  supporting organization.  The workshop is for women and
it is only for VISUALLY CHALLANGED girls.

We appreciate your responses by 20th July --2014 as to the number of
teams you will be sending so that all necessary arrangements van be
made. Outstation participants will give free accommodation including
breakfast lunch and dinner on 2nd August 2014 and 3rd August 2014.  So
please hurry up.  Register your name by calling phone number
:-08212510129 mobile number:- 9481833111  or sending your email to
divya.jyothi.tr...@gmail.com.

Kindly note:-
*       Last date for registration is 20th July 2014.
*       Accommodation for outstation participants will be available only
from   1st august 2014 10am to 4th august 2014 10am only dinner will
be served on 1st August 2014 and breakfast on 4th August 2014.
*       For participants from Mysore city free lunch will be provided on 2nd
and 3rd August 2014.
*       If you registering through your organization/college only 6
individuals are allowed with one escort from one organization and
travelling expenses will be given.
We will be providing you with further details after we receive your
response as we will be in a better position based on all necessary
arrangements can be made in the number of participants.

SPECIAL NOTICE :- THIS  WORKSHOP  IS MENT FOR  KARNATAKA VISUALLY
CHALLANGED GIRLS
.
If you need further information. Please contact us on phone number
08212510129  Sunitha Administrator mobile number :- 9481833111 email
id divya.jyothi.tr...@gmail.com.

Divya Jyothi Chairtable Trust for Disabled.
#151/F, 4th cross.
Gokulam. 3rd stage.
Mysore :- 570002
With Warm Regards