hello,
I believe that there are couple of members on the list either studying
for law stream or completed their studies from legal stream. actually,
I am pursuing my studies in ll.m. and I have few subjects to study for
my said course. so I require following books preferably in etext
format. so if anyone has the same, requesting you to kindly share with
me.

the subjects are as follows:
Branch - I: 01 Contracts including Mercantile Law
Special Contracts including Banking and Negotiable Instruments
Research Methodology
Legal Regulation of Economic Enterprises
Corporation Law and Securities Regulation
Consumer Justice
Law of Insurance and Carriage of Goods

I would be greatly obliged for your valuable helping hands.
thanks,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller