Hearty congratulations Himanshu.

Mittal

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Himanshu Sahu
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 11:32 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: Re: [AI] PROMOTION!

Dear Friends,
I am delighted to share that I have been promoted as Officer in JMG,
SCALE-1.
I had appeared from both Fast Track and Seniority Channel, and cleared
both, however, as per my bank's rule, declared promoted in seniority
channel.
On this happy moment, I would like to briefly summarize my
approximately 5 years service in Allahabad Bank as SWO A.
I joined ALB in August 2009 and was posted in a branch of Siliguri
(W.B.). Within a month I was transferred to Kolkata Zonal office Metro
and was assigned the responsibility of Confidential Secretary to the
Zonal Head. Since then, I continued with this responsibility with some
additional tasks related TO P&D, RECOVERY & CREDIT-MONETORING.

>From beginning of this month, I have been attached to Recovery Dep.
And possibly continue here only as my new assignment...

Finally, I sincerely thank AccessIndia and its members for
enlightening we people through sharing a pool of knowledge and vibrant
discussions...

Keeping in view the guidelines of AI list, Please do not reply to this
mail rather if you wish, write to me at:
sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com

--
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu