hello experts,
i was trying to download vinux for my dell inspiron laptop. i've tried
the links in the download page of vinux project website. when the
download reach in between 50% or 60% the download show eror. those
links do not have resume capability. i'm using wi-fi internet
connection in my campus. so source forge link is blocked for me. if
there is any alternate download links for vinux please share. i've
downloaded ubuntu 14.0 and kubuntu are these distributions accesible ?
which are the tts voices are available for linux distributions?  all
these OS's are new for me. so please guide me.

--
With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose

Have a Great Day......