Hi
Indian Airlines / Air India gives both boarding card at one go.
Harish.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mohammed Asif iqbal
Sent: 16 July 2014 11:24
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Horrible experience with Indigo airlines

Hi jairam,
Sorry to learn about your negative experiences with Indigo.
However domestic system does not issue international sector based boarding card
inspite the fact that you may be flying the same airlines.
I am afraid that surface transport (airport to airport) is not in scope of
airlines.
Thanks and hope you have better flying experience in the future.
Asif