Hello,
there is a DAISY player application called FSReader 2.0 or 3.0 comes
bundled with JAWS 11.0 or higher and JAWS 15 respectively. If You find the
user interface and functionality of this application as convenient, you may
consider using it. apart from this, there is another application called TAB
player which you may also prefer. But it can only play DAISY 2.0 file
format. While moving sections by sections, this application will play your
default windows start navigation sound which can cause a bit of irritation.
You can disable the sound for the start navigation event in the control
panel in order to avoid the frequent playing of such sounds.
Regards
Bikram