hello,
i have not used this product personally but some of my friends are
using it for their oficial purpose.

actutally, i recently wanted to have good quallity a3 scanner but when
i gone through the available models in india, i came across several
models like apson, cannon but they were very costly ranging
aproximately rs.80000 to 2 lak. finally, i came across one plustek
offering a3 scanning but wasn't sure about it's performance hence,
wanted to try it out before making purchase. nun of the dealer were
ready to allow me to test the product but finally came across one such
dealer who cooperated me with my all the needs. i tested the model
plustek opti pro 320 and i was amazed by its superb performance.
although this scanner is not specifically meant for book scanning and
mainly designed for the government regulatories to scan the large
document scanning such as, land records, maps etc but using its OCR
capabilities, i am very much satisfied. this costed me rs.35000
another model i have seen offered by plustek is optibook 3800 which is
also a good solution for the persons wanting to scan number of books
and convert in to desired formats. this will cost approximately
rs.18000. of course, these are not the portable scanners but the
flatbed.

considering their good results, i am recommending you this model as
some of my firnds too using the suggested model.

if you really need to test the scanner, kindly mention your city so
that i can ask my dealer to handle your request. you can contact me on
my mobile  number 9977165123

>>> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com