Hi sir,
1. Which OCR would you recommend then which can process tables correctly?
2. Most of the times I use the features highlighted by you but the
main problem lies in aligning graphs/ pictures/ other objects in
either my word docs or PPTs.
3. I fully agree that keeping jaws on a faster rate really helps. I
keep it at around 70% and it has saved my life in a lot of surprise
tests <smiles>!
Thanks,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha