Dear friends,
I have been using Nokia E5 phone for the last 2.5 years. My phone's
life has crossed 1414.45 hours and i don't think that i will be able
to use it more than two or three weaks. It is already showing very
complex troubles.
In this context i propose to buy a new mobile. Since i have been in
the simbion environment for so long, i'm very skeptical regarding the
purchase of a full touch mobile, though many names are heard here and
there. I have heard that Blackberry offers phones with keyboard and
touch screen where accssibility is manageable. I have heard that there
is a screne reader in blackberry. However, i havn't come across
anybody who has used it. So, please share with me your findings and
remarks on your plan.
regards

--
Habeeb C.
Vice President Kerala Federation of the Blind.

Assistant Professor of English
Centre for advanced studies and research in English Language and Literature
Farook College.
Calicut.
Phone. 09946265483.
Email. habee...@gmail.com