Brother scanner can scan legal size paper. It can also scan a3 paper.
For that one need to fold the paper into half and have to place in the
provided a3 carrear sheet supplied with the  scanner. SSince Brother
ads 2100 is a ADF duplex  scanner one can scan pages upto 35 inches in
length and eight and a half in width. It costs around 23 K.