The braille section team of anna centinary library manages this google
group. They will process the requests as soon as possible... may take a
couple of days at the maximum, provided there's no technical hinderance in
the library's internet service. To remind again, please send requests only
to the mail id of braill ACL, NOT to the google group directly.

MURUGANANDAN.
sent from my android Device--