I too became one among you by sending a subscription request on last
Wednesday. Unfortunately, the recipient is still to respond.

Since some of us have received positive response from them, I think
following up could give us better response and the result.

Do we have any concerned person to write and contact to check the
status of our request?

In anticipation of my subscription confirmation!

Mujeeb

On 9/5/14, Sweety bhalla <sweety.bha...@ifciltd.com> wrote:
> Same is here.

>>> 09866871750,
> [...]
>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> ia.org.in

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

> *
>>> Disclaimer
>>> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
>>>   solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
>>>   recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
>>>   message. Further, you are advised not to copy, disclose, or distribute
>>>   this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions
>>> will
>>>   be deemed unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses/spyware/malware.
>>> IFCI Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk,
>>> but
>>>   is not liable for any damage that may be sustained as a result of any
>>>   virus/spyware/malware in this e-mail. It is advised to carry out your
>>> own
>>>   virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. IFCI Ltd
>>> reserves
>>>   the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
>>>   from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address
>>>   may be stored on the IFCI Ltd e-mail system.

> *

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

> ia.org.in

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

> ia.org.in

> please

> the

>> mails

> ia.org.in

> please

> the

> Disclaimer
>   solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
>   recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
>   message. Further, you are advised not to copy, disclose, or distribute
>   this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions will
>   be deemed unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses/spyware/malware.
> IFCI Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
>   is not liable for any damage that may be sustained as a result of any
>   virus/spyware/malware in this e-mail. It is advised to carry out your own
>   virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. IFCI Ltd reserves
>   the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
>   from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address
>   may be stored on the IFCI Ltd e-mail system.

Best,

Mujeeb
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
Sent from my iPad