As many of our learned members has said that a mathematical equations
can be solved by spammers, 1 more solution comes to my mind is instead
of using mathematical expressions for providing the equations we can
use alphabetical expressions.
For e.g. Instead of writing "5 + 5 =?"
We can write "f I v e p l u s f i v e e q u a l s?" without the spaces.