hello,
thanks a lot for the feedback on abby text grabber. in fact i have
raised this query few days back but noone responded so i dropped my
idea to buy this app thinking that it might be inaccessible. so could
you please eloborate more on the accuracy level and limitations if any
noticed by you.
  thank you,

On 9/20/14, Sheik mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> not knfb reader.  abbyy text grabber  is for android.  it gives better
> accuracy if your mobile has 8 MP of camra with auto focused.  It costs just
>
> Rs.  430.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller