Hello friends,
Can u please sort out my problem? I've some of the PDF files and the
moment I hit Enter key on it It doesn't open like a normal Document
file or like a PDF file. It always shows me, to select the varius
language like:
Latin, Portugies, French etc. Is it so, coz I'm using older version of
MS Office or what type of this problem I'm facing in my Laptop
according to u?
Please provide me with ur valluable ideas.
Regards:
RD

Don't B A Parrot In Life, B An Eagle.
A Parrot Speaks But Cant Fly High,