in the excel sheet, create a collumn of due date with amount and write
the date and amount according to the corresponding name. if you have
the field already in excel then go to the main letter and at the time
of inserting fields, go to the desired place where you would like to
insert the field of amount and due date and insert it at that place.
finally murge it and you will get the desired result.

warm regards,
Yogesh Chhabra