Dear friends,
I have windows 7 and jaws 15. When I try to install ABBYY fine reader
11 or 12, I find this message like:
' there is a problem with windows installer package. The ABBYY fine
reader cannot be installed completely.' Then it becomes finish and
installation is incomplete.
What should I do for this problem?

--
The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no
vision. By "Helen Keller".

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!