very sorry to read, i would visit him every year,
during my visit to India.
he would say, you are here only for few weeks, don't visit this old guy, spend your time meeting other intresting people.

 he was the one who informed me about
mobility international Eugene Oragon USA leadership programme way back in 1989.
he motivated me to take part in this event.