Dear Moderator,

I think this clean India matter is not strictly part of AI group line.
Please get this deleted.

With best wishes,

Ketan

On 12/24/14, Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI)
<contact.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Greetings from Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI)!
>
> It is that time of the year again...this time; begin New Year with a
> Bang!  As we all come together, with families, friends, and partners
> to experience the excitement of a daylong fun picnic.
> After the phenomenal visit to The Great Escape, last winter, this time
> we experience the rides and attractions at Adlabs Imagica on the
> occasion of the 30th Foundation Day of BGFI!
>

> Sounds enthralling already?
>
> So on Sunday, January 18, 2015, let your hair down and hold your
> breath as we travel to ... celebrate the 30th Foundation Day of BGFI
> making it Magical at imagica away from the rigors of a routine life!
>
> Ever dreamed of Feeling the adrenaline rush as you twist, swirl and
> jerk in the craziest, meanest, spine chilling and heart thumping rides
> at Imagica but never got round to making it there on your own? Well,
> this is your big chance to join in!
>
> Guess! What you can look forward to?
> Thrill rides Family Rides
> Kiddie Rides
> Theemed Attractions
>
> TOP ATTRACTIONS include:
> list of 3 items
> Happy Wheelss
> Humptys Fall
> Wagon-O-O-Wheel
>
> Want to know more? Check out their website
>
> http://www.adlabsimagica.com/
>
> Please note that the below mentioned is a discounted price per head
> which has been made as a special rate to the BGFI group and has been
> discounted at 50% for us as an NGO for the visually challenged.
> Cost per head is approximately Rs. 1500. Kids between 3 and 12 years
> of age will be charged Rs.1300/- per head.
> Cost Includes:
> 1. Bus pick up and drop
> 2. Entry to Adlabs Imagica Theme Park and access to all the
> operational attractions.
> 3. Food & Merchandise coupons worth Rs.300/- Per Person.
> Food coupons can be redeemed by purchasing a fully fledged meal
> (thali) for Rs240/- and the balance amount can be used to purchase
> soft drinks/ ice creams etc.
> The entry fee includes:
> * Vegetarian lunch
> * Breakfast and hi-tea are excluded
>
> Dress Code to be followed: Formals - Men, get your trousers & shirts
> lined up...women, coolly dress in salvar suits
>  Food is not permitted inside the premises, Water bottles will have to
> be purchased once within the Amusement Park.
> It is suggested that the visitors wear Comfortable shoes to enable
> long walk. Visitors are requested to carry an extra set of clothes.
> While requiring the use of a locker for keeping clothes and
> belongings, any kind of charge will have to be borne by the visitor.
> All are requested to carry along proof of their date of birth.
> Registered participants will be informed of departure details in due
> course of time.
>
> How to register and pay?
> [...]

Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktake...@hotmail.com
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!