sir, where will we get songbird?

From: "harish" <har...@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 10:55 AM
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning thedisabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Introduction of free E-books by Book Share

Hi
Well, after you get a message, that your book is ready for download, run Songbird. this assumes you have already installed Songbird, or else, install it first.
Next, log into https://bookshare.org.in/ under songbird,
Thereafter, Songbird starts to download it automatically on the folder selected by you. Sometimes, you may face difficulty loginging into bookshare. for this check in the network settings in Songbird. Select the proxy same as your system.
This should be good to go.
Harish Kotian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Radha" <r.radh...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 9:22 AM

Hi

Once the book is ready in MP3  format, you can go to histories tab and
download it.
You might also get a  notification to your registered Email id after
the book is prepared in MP3  format.