Hi I'm using Philips bg 2024 body groomer. Basically in this trimmer
the head of the shaver is in 3 parts. There 2 horizontal row of
trimmer part and there is a shaving coil sandwiched  between 2
trimming horizontal sides. It zeroes on to the hair. This particular
model is   Actually ment for body hair but I've used it for facial
hair and it does it job. Shave is as close to maq 3 turbo. My shaving
head got damaged in 8 months of the use. I've to replace it. The
replacement costed me 600 INR. Never keep the shaver in wash room put
it in some dry place, then shaving head will long last. In this model
there is no length  adjustment. Philips claims that the shaver head is
pearl coated because of which hair wont tangle into the shaver. This
is partially true.