Hai manish,

Can you share the document through my email id(murali.abil...@gmail.com)
-----Original Message-----
From: disability-studies-in...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:disability-studies-in...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Manish Agarwal
Sent: 18 February 2015 21:27
To: sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org
Cc: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; keyboardus...@googlegroups.com;
disability-studies-in...@googlegroups.com
Subject: {Disability Studies India} understanding what is r.p...ent through my
personal id?
Thanks

murali

respected members,
while browseing the net I came across an article concerning patients of R.P..
it is approx 22 pages that is it is a Frequently asked questionaire as to about
R.P. and who the community feels or u can say how to understand R.P..
pls write to my personal id which is in the signature line and I will send u
the attachments.
thank u.

person sending the mail and I am not held responsible(in case of all forwarded
mails);  2. I cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
mails sent since all information is taken from the internet; 3. If you are not
the said recipient please deleat the mail; 4. Any mails from me is not to hurt
anybody's sentiments or emotions;

Health Provider-
consulting & practicing physiotherapy(v.i.) Rehabilitation Personnel-
mobile:-+91 09322896185
email id-
 manish.agarwal...@gmail.com;
 manishrehabcons...@gmail.com.