such crimes against Girls and Women  are happening every where through
out the country.
even if they are disabled or non disabled.
even if we discuss solutions in this group or protest, surely nothing
is going to change.
the first thing is unless the attitude of people changes nothing can
be done to prevent it.
and mail chauvinist attitude comes from generations.
I think, families support Boys and not question them as much as girls
right from childhood and hence this problem.
one thing we all can do is right from childhood teach boys of our
families to respect women.
boys should not get attitude like only Sisters do all the work and
they don't have responsibilities and can return home when ever they
feel.
please forgive me if I'am wrong on this point because I have no brothers .
and if its disabled community,
its more vulnerable to such issues especially mental disabilities.
really painful to here such news.
on one hand our country is progressing economically and on the other,
I think we are forgetting humanity.